Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Kind Words



Kind words are balm to the soul for us all! We just had to share the wonderful letter we received today from Lindsey and Kevin, it is so sweet!

"Oh where, oh where do I even begin? It was an absolute delight to have the chance to work with your studio. The pictures are amazing. You were able to take what I told you and create a carbon copy of what I imagines. You have my eternal gratitude for your service, and my undying appreciation of you talent. You were my first choice and I want to thank you for working with us. Tina is so sweet! She has a talent for working with bitchy brides (something I could never do). I emailed one day while I was in brat mode and she helped me snap back to reality! I love her! Nell is darling. The best man had a bit of a crush and was about to put the moves on her before Kevin told him about her wedding ring. Luckily for her, that put a stop to it. At the end of the night, when most everyone had gone, the conversation turned to you. My mom, dad, mother-in-law, and father-in-law were all commenting on how much they like you. Kevin and I second that. It was great to be around an immensely talented person who is down to earth, easy to get along with, and not at all pretentious. I really don't know how I would have survived without you taking control with so many things. You wore about five different hats that night, and because of that, I maintained my sanity. I wasn't even aware of the cake issue until 12 or 12:30 that night. But because you and a few of my Mom's friends solved the problem, I didn't get a chance to have a hissy fit. Plus, we got some really good, and funny pictures out of it. So, now that I've gone on way too long, I will leave you with this.......... You have a fan for life!

Thank you so much,

Lindsey"

That was just the nicest note from a wonderful bride, and we really appreciate it! I will add that Nell isn't married so that poor best man just really blew his big chance! :)

I hope you are inspired to remember to thank those around you who make a difference and know that your words will be something cherished. We can all make an impact in the lives of others!

No comments: