Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Icy Tuesday


So here's the deal............ life is wild. I don't really know why this always surprises me, it happens every year at this time as I'm sure it does at your house! Crazy Soup!

Everyone here at BBP is decorating, gift buying, wrapping, and boxing and shipping and eating. There is the eating of course. I think it might be what keeps us all sane during the holidays!

How we love to touch base with clients this time of year, and to meet new family members? The best, hands down!

Tovah and Josh (who also won the Halloween Costume Contest) allowed us the honor of meeting their 6 month old, Lillian--- and creating the first family portrait.


That is Miss Lillian above, with her Mom. I love this photo, it sort of makes me think of all the times my own kids got a little misty eyed when it was time for holiday portraits, we won't even talk about the screamers with Santa! :)

Isn't she beautiful? And such a lovely and warm little spirit she has!

Here in St. Louis it is COLD (okay, freezing) and icy to boot. Stay warm, be safe and enjoy the lead up to the holidays---- wherever you are!

No comments: