Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Cara & Jason


I can't believe how busy we are around BBP------ it's crazy (and wonderful!) Must be spring fever or something!

Cara & Jason's wedding last weekend was just wonderful, what a HAPPY bride and groom! You know, sometimes the bride and/or groom get so caught up in the festivities of the day or family politics or something that they just don't relax and have a good time---- it is sad, but it happens! Not Cara and Jason, they were positively giddy and glowing all day long!

I have to share one of my personal favorites---- as you know I knit and always ask the bride of the hour to pose with my project du jour. All of "my" brides are always so sweet and generous but Mrs. Cara really rocked the sticks! :)


If you would like to see the slideshow of images from Cara & Jason's special day, click HERE!

1 comment:

JeanAtobeP said...

OMG! These are fab! Cara, you look absolutely beautiful and happy. Bobbi, the pictures took my breath away. Tina...that's some hott knitting...