Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nicole & Andy-------- and 690!

Just a few images from Nicole & Andy's engagement session in Chicago----

You can't tell by looking at the happy couple that it was HOTTER than blue blazes that day! We'd just left an amazingly cool and un-humid few days and woke up to crazy heat.

While I waited I swear I could hear a particular shop on Michigan Avenue that I shall not name calling my name. Do you see them smiling broadly? Amazing considering that the weekend had been spent moving and you know how much fun that is!

Millenium Park (while fabulous) is across the street on one end of Grant Park, home of the now mentioned Lallapalooza.

Speaking of 690............................. six hundred and ninety posts for the BBBlog! Can you wrap your brain around that? I think it is quite a feat.

When will BBP hit the 700 mark on the blog? Hmmmmmmmm?

No comments: