Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tardy Welcome & Holiday Greeting


Okay, okay, okay. I really did want to title this blog post "tardy to the p*arty". Doing so would immediately label me a devotee of the B*ravo tv show about those naughty ATL housewives. Which I of course would never watch, like ever. Okay maybe sometimes and does Kim just GET you? So I didn't name it that, even though I wanted to. Now you are thinking it, aren't you?

I digress because of course I am just super late in updating the blog, and I hate that but I do sorta' have a great excuse (or more like a zillion of them!) We've been kerflummoxxed at the Studio, yes, around BBP things have been super busy. Not always a bad thing!

And of course my very favorite holiday of all time is tomorrow and as I work from home with getting the blog updated first on my list just now being accomplished past 4 p.m.----- the smell of pumpkin pie hangs in the air, redolent of cinnamon and ginger, soon to be joined by the smell of turkey and stuffing.

But MOST importantly today I need to make a warm happy welcome to the BBP Family! We are tickled to be able to have new family members, Caleb and Alecia! We're all very, very pleased to have you and we can't wait for the wedding!

If you've stuck with me this far know that everyone in the BBP family wishes you and yours the very best of Thanksgivings! May you be surrounded by those you love in a place you are nurtured in. May your dinner be delicious and enough to share, may you be peaceful and able to count your blessings.

Especially on Thanksgiving, don't forgetwhat we always say, count your blessings and pass one on!

No comments: