Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Michelle & Brad's Wedding Day

It truly would be impossible to have a more glorious day for a wedding than last Saturday when Michelle and Brad were married. Despite the allergies of many. The sunshine was bright, the bride happy and smiling, the groom with a grin, the flowers all over town in their glory------ absolutely beautiful.

In the photo above, poor Brad is not sure at ALL about Michelle cheerfully posing with my knitting (Tina's knitting of course!!!). It's always the highlight of my day spent with a bride and groom (past the I Do's) when a bride that I've gotten to know and enjoy takes a shot with my project du jour. I love our brides--------and aren't I lucky that they love put up with me!!!

Enjoy some highlights from their special day in this slide show, it just makes me smile!

No comments: