Friday, May 04, 2007

Where in the world is BBP?



Where in the world indeed? Have you been enjoying the annual "Where in the World is Matt Lauer" series on the Today Show? It has been great to watch (isn't TiVo grand?) and as I'm a veteran traveler, I love to watch the locations. Dubai was fascinating and I want to go, although I will admit that it doesn't sound like an easy location to get to! While I am more than happy to vacation in Hawaii (or Italy) I have to tell you that Matt always whets my appetite for travel that is exotic. The final installment of WITWIML (and I know people who have downloaded the ringer from www.TodayShow.com and have it on their cell phones!) today showed Matt Lauer dancing with Dancing Matt of uTube fame and glory. Now that is a gig and a half. Take a year off and travel the world taking photos and dancing, I'm sure the bugger is working on a book deal and will soon be residing full time in that fab little Hawaiian condo where I only get to sporadically! Anyway, if you missed it, the video clip is on the Today Show site, check it out it is rather entertaining--- even though we all know I am easily amused.

The photos above? Where ARE they taken? Any guesses. Photo A and Photo B are different locations, do you know? I can tell you it is not my condo on Kauai nor is it Dubai!

Tomorrow we will be capturing the wedding of Anastasia and Greg--- we've been looking forward to it and know it will be gorgeous! Her wedding invitations are just phenominal, the color is a rather metallic blue, not robins egg, not marine, just a wonderful color. Mum is coming in from England so she has done a bit of the where in the world gig herself!

No comments: