Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mary Beth and Matt


I'm always so tickled when we get to welcome a new bride and groom to the BBP wedding family and Mary Beth and Matt are certainly not the exception to that rule! It will be so much fun working with them and we are looking forward to their wedding VERY much! Glad you're with us Mary Beth and Matt----- the time will absolutely fly until your wedding next year!

On a related subject (which somehow always seems to be weddings) I am sort of bummed that my favorite gown didn't get chosen for the Today Show Wedding! :( The dress that was chosen is absolutely lovely----- just not my choice. You know how I am, I sort of want to stamp my feet and pout a little bit! The bridesmaids dresses will be announced and I have to say I wasn't a big fan of any of them. I guess if pushed to make a decision it would be the Amsale gown in peony pink!

Blog-wise, one you may want to check out and possibly subscribe to is the one from the doyenne of Martha Stewart Weddings, Darcy Miller. The blog is called The Bride's Guide and is beautifully produced, with some excellent advice and tips. Check it out!

Darcy also does a weekly show on Martha Stewart Radio over on Sirius. You can listen to "The Weddings Hour" live every Wednesday from noon to 1 p.m. ET. No Sirius? I am a recent convert and absolutely LOVE it! You can get a free 3 day listen of selected shows on the schedule by going to their website.

No comments: