Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Up For Air (Sort Of)

OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here it is Tuesday and I'm just coming up for air. GASP. It seems like just seconds ago that we finished the beautiful wedding on Saturday of Katie and Jason out at Caroline Vineyard's................... and yet over two days have gone by and my head is spinning. I've had out of town guests, which in and of themselves are quite delightful. The downside of course is that absolutely nothing else got done. Nada. Zilch. Zippo. Bobbi has kept all of the balls in the air of course, and thank heavens!

So I'm back at it and sadly I find that my desk is piled so high I really don't seem to make much headway with anything because there is just, well So Much. Be gentle with me!

On a totally separate and completely random note, have you checked out the image scroller (or whatever they call it) from the fine folks at Blogger? You'll discover that it is a scrolling soup of images that have just been recently uploaded to the blogs that are hosted at Blogger so they are fascinating! From folks all over the world from hobby blogs, serious blogs, children's blogs, family blogs, business blogs and more---- it is strangely addictive and almost impossible to look away! Of course, I am easily distracted today but I think you will find it compelling as well. You can find the show at http://play.blogger.com/

I bring you exhibit A, below. I don't travel as much as I used to so this fascinated me. Can you even wrap your brain around this? Seriously. This is not America kids.


I'll be back with some of the lovely images from Jason and Katie's Big Day, you'll love them!

No comments: