Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Advancing Cool


Yes we do mean advancing cool---- and not a person but a thing! If the weatherfolk are correct (and that is giving a lot of credit, yes?) then fall will be rolling in from tomorrow on. Not like CRISP fall except maybe early mornings but wow---- not in the 90's for a lovely change! I'm ready! I have a new sweater I'm dying to wear but I that will have to wait for a bit!

We've had the best time meeting some new couples as well as favorite brides and grooms from the past. Everyone has absolutely loved the new digs here at Lafayette Square!

So if you are in the neighborhood give us a call, we'd love to say hi!

Two new dates have just been added to our always sold out Portraits in the Park sessions. We'll be sending out details very soon but if you would like to have us save a time-slot for you and your family, PLEASE give us a call. This is one of our most popular events of the year and I would hate it if you missed a spot!

No comments: