Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blog Love

I know I know........... I probably spend way too much time reading blogs, aren't they great? One I particularly love (because I do love All Things Martha) is The Bride's Guide. It is written by Darcy Miller of Martha Stewart Weddings fame and it is really fabulous! Great ideas, great vendors, and wonderful things to order via email, how can you not find something fabulous. Today the link was to Tinsel Trading and I'm already fairly passionate about this NYC store featuring exquisite ribbons and trims and giftie things. Wonderful! With the holidays coming up you might just want to pop over there and check it out just because!

I'll be traveling to NYC in the next couple of months for a nice shopping and oogle fest in the Big Apple, but until then, join me on a virtual shopping extravaganza.

What are YOUR favorite shopping URL's??????

No comments: