Thursday, February 21, 2008

Eclipsing Leopard

The total lunar eclipse last night was absolutely magical! Here in St. Louis, the skies were clear and the viewing was quite perfect. I kept popping outside, the sight of me in my flannel nightgown and fur coat was more than likely a sight and a half--- but it was so worth it. I can't remember an eclipse that I saw more clearly and enjoyed more. Breathtaking! Bobbi reports that she did not have to go outside but could view the entire solar spectacle by looking out her dining room window where she had an onobstructed view of splendor! She futz's that she didn't have the lens she really wanted for the shot above, but I think it is quite nice. May I assure you that it is a whole heckuva lot finer than the photo taken with my camera phone! :)

Speaking of splendor, there is just nothing more spendiferous than new shoes.

Leopard flats......... c'mon! Way too cute. Well maybe big ole' heels might be cuter but you can't chase brides in those!

I won't be wearing them today that's for sure! St. Louis is crippled with nasty ice today and quite frankly I think I'll work from home in my jammies. It seems only fair!

Be safe out there, and when all else fails, buy cute shoes.

1 comment:

Carin and Michael Schindler said...

Tina I love the shoes...fabulous