Thursday, February 28, 2008

Paint and Years....

Excuse me........... I've been painting. One of the things (gifts?) I bring to the BBP studio is my talent and desire to paint, stencil, faux paint, etc. I've been planning the walls for some time and they have been a rather slow work in progress. Just yesterday I finished the stripe down one of the walls, it looks so great! The color is "Fudge Bar" but that is just an all out lie! If your fudge bar looked like that color you would not eat it. So I'd say it is more like a toffee-ish brown, lighter than milk chocolate even. Trust me, it looks great. Then came the fleur d'lis...... wonderful! I hand-cut a stencil, which took far more time than I wanted it too and made me realize yet again, I need a raise!

Regardless, I'm pooped so what should make me smile than yet more fun from the web! :)
What year do YOU belong in???





You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

What Year Do You Belong In?

1959? Oh for pete's sake!!! If that doesn't make me feel like a dinosaur, I don't know what does?
I guess I should get back to painting...........

No comments: