Sunday, March 02, 2008

WedFog Article Revisited

After my post last Friday about my article for WedFog, I was pleased to see that they posted a blurb about it on their blog. Pretty great I say! NOT as great as the weather is going to be today however, SEVENTY Degrees--- WOO HOO! I think spring might well and truly be on the way. We will not discuss the weather that shall follow. The WedFog blog blurb:


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sweet & Innocent Bridal Makeup

My daily internet stumble landed me on the following YouTube video I knew our readers would find interesting.

For more on wedding day makeup be sure to read our article by St. Louis Wedding photographer Tina Kim of Bobbi Brinkman Photography who has this to say.
Expensive is not always best. Oh sure, we love the cosmetics in the shiny black containers with the big white "C"....... or many other of the shishi brands. But they are not always best. If you already use the pricier brands, great, no need to stop now! If you don't, don't feel like you must. The most important thing is HOW you look with your makeup style, NOT the name of the brand itself.

No comments: