Thursday, July 17, 2008

Welcome to Jennifer and Kyle!


It is about time another blog entry was written, MUCH LESS welcome Jennifer and Kyle!
We met this great couple at the wedding show last weekend in Chesterfield and they clicked with Bobbi right away.... and vice versa. I just can't tell you how thrilled we are that they are part of the wedding family at BBP! It's a sure bet that we will have lots of fun together during the time that leads up to their wedding. Welcome to you both!

Life at the studio is wild right now----- and we love every minute of it! Thanks for all of the phone calls and inquiries, and for those of you who are in the process of coming in to meet with us. I have every confidence that you will enjoy spending time in consultation with Bobbi---- her nearly 30 years of experience really shine.

The summer weather that we were all waiting on seems to have arrived in full force. Gone and a dim memory of the cool and rainy weather, it has been replaced by flat out hot and sultry days. I walked down Lafayette Square this afternoon for a pedicure---- can't be going to Miss Katie's wedding this Saturday with dinged up toes, now can I? The reason I mention it at all is because you all know that I hold back no good things from you and this was perhaps the finest pedicure I've ever had. No kidding. Amazingly well done, none of those nasty blades on my feet, carefully executed in a gorgeous salon by a fabulous professional. And well priced, woo hoo! I have to say run don't walk to J. Arthur's Salon in Lafayette Square, ask for Danielle. My toes are gorgeous and my feet are like satin, pretty pink toes to match your day Katie!

Stay cool.............. eat ice cream!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Bobbi,
I came across your blog trying to find Katie's wedding site. I'm a friend of hers (we teach together)and while searching "Katie & Andy July 19" I came across your blog. I've been reading ever since and love that you were thinking of her while you chose your nail color! I loved their engagement photos and can't wait to ooh and aah over what you create with their wedding!