Monday, November 03, 2008

Monday --- Misc.


Saturday was the lovely wedding of Ashley and Nolan------ and we had a great time. I can't wait to show you some images so stay tuned for the slide show in a day or two.

BBP continues to be crazy busy as we shot about a zillion (which is only a small exaggeration) engagement sessions and family portraits yesterday on what was absolutely the most glorious of days. The leaves are finally starting to "give us the red"............and the park was nothing short of magnificent.

Lastly, here we are in Daylight Savings Time----- and we do all hate that it gets dark so early. Blech, and bummer! I can report with much delight that I remembered to turn my clock back Saturday night! While I didn't really take advantage of that extra hour of sleep I was looking forward to, I was on time for all good things yesterday!

Have the very best of Monday's------- enjoy this near balmy November weather and make sure that voting is a priority tomorrow~

No comments: