Saturday, March 14, 2009

With it?

I can't believe it has been so long since a blog entry. That is not like us here at BBP, nosiree. But that is the fact, unable to be ignored. We've been away so I hope that you will forgive us one and all. We're back and working hard!

Here's the weird thing------- upon arriving in Florida it was 40 degrees. No I am not kidding. Like, beyond chilly straight up to cold. The weather did (two days later) come up to gorgeous and sunny and all of those yummy things you crave after a cold winter but we kind of felt cheated for those first two days. While we were gone the weather was in the 80's HERE in St. Louis! Go figure. And the very worst of all was when we arrived back in STL the weather fell from 80 to 40.

No more blathering, I know what you want----- the eye candy that fills a wintry soul with hope that spring (and even summer) are coming.

Palm trees waving from a tree lined street in Naples, can you feel the breezes?

Stone Crabs. Need I say more? My goal was to eat enough fresh seafood to swim home and I think I gave it a good run for the money.

Couldn't you just move in? 6 bedrooms, 6 baths, a pool and maid quarters. All at a cool 3.25. As in million.


I'll leave you with a couple cushioned beach chairs and an umbrella on the beach. Think warm and tropical, maybe something with a fruity drink and a paper umbrella?

Nell and Mike are celebrating their birthdays tonight (Nell's has passed, Mike's is coming) on the Landing. If you see them out and about, wish them a Happy Happy!

No comments: