Friday, February 27, 2009

Everybody's RUNNING

The annual running of the brides freaks me out EVERY year! To begin with do you really NEED a wedding gown for cheap that bad? Can't you go to eBay, or your local bridal emporium on sale? Must you spend the night outside the store and run inside like a pack of crazies only to snatch any and all dresses off the racks really not caring what it looks like? I'm all about tradition and even sport but this sort of makes me scratch my head. Let's face it, you likely end up with a dress that may not be your size or the style you want, you have a dress that you ended up with just because. It seems to mirror our society right now if you ask me but maybe I'm just cynical about the whole thing. Or something.


The bride above ran in the Boston 2009 event and as the photo shoot was prepared in advance, she clearly knows something about the running that I am in the dark about.

BBP is running as well.


C*heetos are involved. So are palm trees and beaches and WARM weather. If I'm lucky there will be a bit of sunbathing and some Cuban food tossed into the mix. We'll be busy with annual beach portraits and yes, there is a BRIDE involved as well! If you happen to be on the left coast of Florida over the next couple of weeks we still have a few spots open, give us a call and we'd be happy to arrange to photograph your family. Well unless I'm in the middle of ropa vieja or something.

On the Fa*cebook front, we've smiled at the number of 'friends' that have shown up---- thanks, what a treat! Maybe you saw the founder of this social phenomenon on the Today show this morning? Mark Zuckerberg------ we want to be your wedding photographer! (Unless you really did marry that supermodel of course!)

A LO-----HA!!!!!!

No comments: