Friday, February 20, 2009

On Veils and Underpants

I frequently "write" the blog when doing other things or in the middle of other tasks at hand. Recently I was apparently on a roll and a half and jotted a note to myself. (Notes are imperative as my brain is a sieve these days and all facts slip through them with mad abandon!) I knew I wrote the note and searched high and low. Not in the three little notebooks I keep in my oversized bag, not in the car, not on my desk in the studio (not that you could find them there anyway!) it was kind of driving me crazy. (-ier). I finally found the note, on a half a piece of paper if the truth be told, in the sewing room at home. I was so excited because I knew I had something wonderful to tell you BBP Blog readers, yay! The note said "veils and underpants". Yes, you read that right, veils and underpants. I have no idea at all what the note meant, nor could I follow the obviously deep and profound thought behind it------- nothing, nada, squat. The really funny thing is that while the word veils gets used around here quite a bit the word underpants does not. Like, ever.

Regardless, we're looking forward to the engagement session of Andi and Matt. I am quite sure that neither of them will be wearing either a veil or underpants so I have no recourse but to continue searching for exactly what it was that had to be blogged.

For those of you needing a Hana and Prince fix, consider yourselves hooked up. Hana (in the back) always smiles for her photos according to Bobbi---- if you ask me I think that Prince wishes he were somewhere else!

Happy Mardi Gras Eve!

No comments: