Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Breathe


We can all know and experience how very short life is, that it is but a breath- here and gone. That knowledge can creep in and become more real than we would like it to from time to time. I found out yesterday that my youngest brother's diagnosis of liver disease has become liver cancer of which there is no hope and that he has a very short time to be with us. I ache for my Mother who will bury a second child, I cry for the wife to be left alone, for the kids to soldier on, and the grandchildren yet to come. I selfishly feel bad for myself, and for the only brother who will be left. I even feel so badly for his dog Yogi, that dog is crazy about his daddy. It seems odd that the last post here was "Smiles"...... so quickly life can change!

I want to write about wedding cakes and flowers, about reception venues and bridesmaids but today I just can't. I know you get it.

Count your blessings.................... and pass one on.

2 comments:

Carin and Michael Schindler said...

I am praying for you and your family during this difficult time. Remember even in devestation we have hope in the already, the not yet, and in many promises.

CMAX Photography said...

Tina - We will be thinking about you and your family.