Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Cold and Colder


Still cold here in St. Louis................. still cold. There is still dog swallowing snow in my backyard. The weather tomorrow promises to be at least 50 so we all have hope. Hailing from the home of the Mouse and having firm roots in Hawaii it is a well known fact that I hate winter. HATE winter. By this time every year it is beyond simple disconsolation and has moved towards rabid teeth clenching and fist shaking, packing the bags and begging to run like the wind. Because I have the flu only makes it worse, I'm cranky.

It does make me smile to see the shots from Jean and Joe's engagement session (above). Do you absolutely LOVE how Bobbi captured their rather intense snowball fight? Perhaps I egged Jean on when I told her that my money was on her for the Big Win. The shot in the lower left sort of looks like a Sam Peckinpah slow-mo gotcha shot. LOVE it!

I love Jean and Joe............... I think they like winter, but I love them anyway!

1 comment:

JeanAtobeP said...

So does that mean I won?!? :-)