Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the one where I talk about Facebook

I drug my heels. I really dug them in, no kidding. I shook my fist, I huffed and puffed (although I blew nothing down)---- and finally, I gave in. Rolled over. Capitulated. BBP now has a presence on Facebook--- well through Bobbi anyway. Somehow I do not know how this task became MINE--- after all there are younger, trendier, and more techno-savvy among the staff (did I really say that?). Regardless it is done.

I find that Facebook is fun, although a mind boggling time suck. Like I really need that! :) The very best part is having another connection to brides past and present, LOVE that!

If you are not part of the BBP Facebook group, please head on over and take care of that, will you?? The magic link is right HERE. The thing that makes me crazy (ier) is how you can't just have a biz page but have to do it as an offshoot of a personal page. Hence Bobbi's page (which of course is Bobbi Brinkman). The offshoot is that there might be "friends" of Bobbi's who are not necessarily "Fans" of BBP. It should all be one and the same but of course Mr. Facebook never asked for my input or help. My friend Yoel says that she still thinks facebook is hilarious as when she was a Harvard student it was just for "them" not for "us". I did not go to Harvard, I am part of the larger collective "US" indeed.

Anyway.......... if you are not a friend, or a fan------pop over and make that happen, oth if possible! It would be great! Thanks----- "see" you around!

No comments: