Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holiday Aftermath


Tina says (while drinking eggnog): Christmas is over---- as much as I tried to slow it down it just didn't happen. As expected my son didn't make it home from NYC, boo hoo. He will arrive this Wednesday in time to spend a long weekend and to ring in 2010. I think the unexpected perk is that I need to stay out of the cookies and gingerbread in order to make sure he has enough of home goodies when he is here. And that lonely bare under the tree look has been postponed as his gifts are still bright and shining under there. (Along with my new set of BLUE Martha bowls and kitchen towels). It's going to be an aqua 2010 for sure!

Bobbi says: It was a great Christmas! Everyone in the family had a great time and we were all together, it doesn't get better than that! Even the dogs had new sweaters!

Nell says: Christmas was great but the best part is having some time off! I loved my first Christmas as a first grade teacher, the kids were adorable! I'm having a great time seeing friends who are in town for the holidays and my boyfriend and I will be celebrating Bobbi's birthday (note from Tina----12/27) with some hockey!

All Other Staffers are out of town or slacking off and unavailable for comment! :)

All told it was a lovely few days, near perfection and I don't say that often. Even Mother Nature conspired to bring enough snow on the ground (and little on the roads) to call it a white Christmas.

From everyone at BBP here in the holiday aftermath----Hope you and yours had the very best of times.

No comments: