Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Boyfriends for the Holidays

We have the best preferred vendors----- the best in the world hands down. The fact that we also consider them friends ('cause we're fussy y'know?) is such a bonus and a blessing.

Last night the fabulous Chris from C.J.'s Disc JockeyService (himself funny and hugely entertaining as well as being a phenominal d.j. along with his crew) took the whole BBP crew to the hockey game. Well those of us who matter------- Nell and Tina along with Bobbi (kidding other staffers, kidding!!!!) to Scottrade. The whole night was really great but I think one of the biggest goosebump moments was both benches banging their sticks for Mr. H*ull--- awesome.

For those of you who were not as lucky as we were, what a fab night! The greatest hockey players in Blues history there as the 'dream team', B*rett H*ull a new hall of famer, and my boyfriends (who adore me) WON!!!! They played really great hockey and what a nice touch that Mr. Janssen threw off the gloves early, excellent! The goals from Andy and Alex (we're on a first name basis of course) were sweet as can be and boyfriend T.J. scored the game winner. Go Blues!

I think because it is the holiday season and I don't want Mr. H*ull to feel all sniffly I should make him one of my new boyfriends. It's only fair! As Mr. G*retsky was on hand last night and there is nothing worse than feeling left out, he can be my new boyfriend too. A magnanimous gesture I don't mind making one single bit.

Chris? Oh, he gets boyfriend status too-------- his wife won't mind a bit! If you are in the market for a great d.j. give him a jingle..............promise???? But the hockey tickets are MINE! :)

No comments: