Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Turning Leaves

As I look outside the studio window into the street scene in Lafayette Square, I see that fall is on it's way! The leaves are turning, the mums are making appearances onto doorways both residential and commercial. Those on the streets on their way to eat, or shop, or even attend a yoga class are clad in the mornings and evenings in something with a little more coverage against the chill.

We're gearing up for FALL portrait sessions, including those for our wonderful engaged couples. More details to come very soon on the Fall Portrait in the Park sessions------ but let me say right now that if you have a session in mind in what is sure to be a gorgeous fall season, give me a call! 314-361-9899--------- I really don't want you to miss out!

Hello? Is that you?

No comments: