Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Inspire


First of all for those who have asked, called, e-mailed, sent smoke signals and otherwise begged for more information, Bobbi is back in the studio today. She arrived home after 9 last night thoroughly exhausted but bursting with stories and enthusiasm for the day she had spent with the cast and crew of "The Return". She said that the entire process of film making was awesome, and because she is a detail girl, the deets of it was mind boggling. Your answers in no particular order: the food was great, caterers travel with a film crew and provide some good grits. The stars eat first, then the rest of the crew digs in. Everyone has a very specific job and does it well. You might love the story of the tape girl, yes, the tape girl. Tim Robbins is much taller than he looks on screen and yes is quite handsome. Rachel McAdams is lovely. The movie is supposed to come out this fall and has an Academy Buzz already (or so they say). The scenes still are not St. Louis, but maybe not Denver anymore either, perhaps Pennsylvania. There are a zillion people on the set, no wonder it costs so much to make a movie! It was a fabulous day and yes, she IS still agreeable to autographs! :)

The photos above are of Danielle's new tattoo. Isn't it fantastic? "INSPIRE" is perfect for Nell, as anyone who knows her would agree wholeheartedly. You would never know that Nell is 22, she seems much older and is of course more responsible and mature than many of us. Okay, all of us. She does inspire everyone (and I mean everyone) she meets, the whole world just becomes her fan club! As she goes into the field of education she will inspire he students as well as the faculty she works with to be the best people they can be. And, I say with a laugh, because she is so doggone responsible she smiles when she says that 'just in case' her gorgeous ink can be covered up with a watch band! HA! I love her tattoo so much that I want one. A lot. I think about it all the time as a matter of fact, I want to get in my car and go get one. I want mine to say something also unique and personal and ultimately defining. There are only two things that keep me from this, one is the fact that you can just imagine how dang much it hurt by looking at it (and Nell says it hurt more than you can imagine!), and then of course is the fact that it IS forever. Like always. My kids would not rise up and call me blessed they would add a few words of their own to describe their Mother that go way beyond weird.

Of course, that is three things. And come to think about it, why should I start caring NOW that my kids thing I'm a titch odd?

No comments: