Friday, June 15, 2007

More Bridezillas!



By more Bridezillas of course I mean the show of the same name that we--- and SO many of you--- watch. Love to hate? Can't believe? Promise never to be like that???? And more! Well a new season starts up this weekend, I'm sure you will be letting us know all about it!

It looks like the show will be even more bleeped than normal--- yikes! No matter what, it continues to be very highly rated. I'm actually interested in Bridezilla's this season because the commercials are saying that one of the brides gets left at the altar! Now, if you ask me, I can't stand most of those brides and think that they should count their lucky stars that they got married at all! We'll see!

Another crazy weekend coming up for BBP---- hope you have a great one!

No comments: