Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Melissa and Ben








I promised images from Melissa and Ben's lovely wedding at the Lemp Mansion and without further delay, here is the slideshow. They had some great details, enjoy them! We loved the fans, perfect for an outdoor event, they featured the program on the back and each wooden handle was tied with ribbon from the wedding colors. All of the bridesmaids wore the same dress in a different color so the flowers picked up all of the colors and were sprinkled throughout the day. We're crazy for gerbera daisies and Melissa used a lot of them, they were so pretty! And one of my favorite things was that our bride and groom took our advice and used a preferred vendor for the limo---- yay! It makes all the difference in the world believe me! The happy couple is honeymooning in Jamaica, at Sandal's I believe. With the heat and humidity coming this week (the longest stretch so far above 85 in St. Louis) I plan to imagine myself in Jamaica!!! It might just lighten the stress of it all! So, if you call the studio and I answer the phone with a funny (and probably very bad) accent-- -well you'll know! :)

Have a great day.................... mon!

No comments: