Saturday, July 21, 2007

Two Quick Bits---



We're out the door for the wedding of Matt and Kate! We just love this couple and have been looking forward to their day for quite some time. It is going to be nothing short of absolutely spectacular. Adding to our anticipation is that we get to work with Christy Ricker from All Dressed in White once again, we just love her! When it comes to excellent wedding coordinators, Christy is one of the very best.

And before I leave---- dear blog readers---- I told you that I'd report the deets from Danielle. She does tell me that the guy she is currently dating and has achieved Boyfriend status seems to be the one to make her heart go pitter patter. I haven't met him yet but hope to in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime know that I am collecting on my (very long) list all of the pertinent questions as to just why he should be allowed to date our Nell! :) Any and all questions that bear placing on the list, you know you can just let me know!

Enjoy this beautiful Saturday with amazing weather!

No comments: