Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Post Options

I love to be able to write blog posts ahead of time and let 'em run................. for emergencies that is.

I'm sure our beloved blog readers are unaware that I've been out of town and out of the studio for well over two weeks now. I knew I'd miss you, and didn't want to let the blog go so most things have been put together in advance. I send double extra special big ginormous hugs to Justin and the fantastic team at Best Transportation for sending a driver and car for me at 5:45 on the morning I left and getting me to the airport, you all are so completely wonderful, thank you -- thank you-- thank you!!!

My birth Mom------ whom I adore------ faced surgery in Phoenix and of course I had to go. And I did. Thanks to Bobbi and everyone else on staff for picking up the pieces and making it easy to take care of life. You know how I appreciate you and everything you do! She came through her surgery very well and is doing great.

What can I say............... I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! My desk is (for the most part) clear-- or at least organized-- my house is clean and decorated for fall, even the yard is mowed. It's time to attack the next big project on my desk (which of course is a lie because there are 4 new huge projects on my desk, one of which is helping a friend with his website).

But we go and we do and we "are", no matter what. That is the most important thing after all, to remember that life is fragile and when we are called to bring ourselves and our love---------- we take care of it. Somehow the rest falls into place.

Count your blessings, be a blessing, and pass one on!

No comments: