Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally---- Erin & Ross

It seems as if all previous promises to myself to be blogging with my usual timelines have left me in the lurch! I have lied to myself and certainly not fulfilled this particular duty very well lately! My apologies!

We've had the honor and distinct privilege to do some commercial work for Pacific Care Center and that along with the rest of the studio load has taken up a fair bit of time here lately. I can tell you this for sure, should I ever need to find a place to live in my golden years, I'd be Pacific MO bound for sure. This facility is so full of love, family, compassion and caring how could we not be impressed. Laine can take care of me there any old day. Just not too soon I hope---- can I just pop in to visit the residents and maybe enjoy a delicious meal?

Long overdue is the slideshow for Erin and Ross's wedding. It was a lovely event with the reception held in a smashing tent at the Zoo. While the two newlyweds finish up their honeymoon in Hawaii, we will show off a tiny bit of their once in a lifetime day HERE!! We had the opportunity to shoot the wedding with Lisa and Will from Studio M Photographic, and not only had a great time, but enjoyed the creative company of such excellent photographers!

No comments: