Monday, October 06, 2008

Personal Wedding Blogs

The young man above was so adorable I had to use his handsomeness on the blog------ as I do not have a blog post currently about handsome young men in the wedding party I beg your forgiveness as I use it here! Can you be any cuter?

So, do you have a personal wedding blog? Aside from your regular personal blog, your work blog, or your 'other' blog? 85% of the BBP brides DO have a blog to tell the story of their wedding as it unfolds.

If you do not have a wedding blog and don't want to create one yourself from the very user friendly Blogger or WordPress there are quite a few excellent sites out there that have templates for blogs that are quite good.

Check out:

The I Do Foundation
Get Best Wedding
Blogger
WordPress
TypePad

If you have other great sites, please let me know I'm always looking for new sources!

No comments: