Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Jill & Stephen


The newest bride and groom to join the wedding family at BBP is Jill and Stephen! We are so happy to welcome you both and look forward to many, many years together! Jill is a St. Louis girl now living in Baltimore Maryland and came to us to capture her wedding with "Images from the Heart..."
So, Jill----- I was watching Rachel Ray's Tasty Travels on tv late last night and she was eating her way through Baltimore. It looked delicious and I was jealous! I haven't been to Baltimore since 1998 and I'm sure that much has changed but not those crabcakes that still live on in my dreams! YUM!
Speaking of food (a subject never far from my mind), we're waiting for one of our brides and grooms to host their rehearsal dinner at Modesto on the Hill. Modesto has such a delicious menu, tapas that are truly outstanding in this town and any other I've eaten in. Their cocktails are truly yummy as well (ooooooooooh those caiprinhas~)! The chef Grace does such a fabulous job with her fixed menu and the daily specials. So how about it brides? Get that rehearsal dinner set and we will be there with bells on!
Have a great Wednesday-----

No comments: