Saturday, January 20, 2007

Kate & Matt


Welcoming Kate and Matt is more than welcoming the two of them---- it becomes a Triple Treat because we get to work with our favorite wedding coordinator, Christy from All Dressed in White! You can find Christy at www.alldressedinwhite.net, and you will have to wait until next year when I'm sure we will feature some wedding images from Kate and Matt. We're delighted to have you as part of the family!
****
The wedding above is an image from Elizabeth and Mike's wedding, we were so pleased to have been able to share their love story with St. Louis and the world in the current pages of St. Louis Best Bridal magazine. If you haven't seen this issue, pick it up, their story is sure to inspire you, warm your heart, and make you believe that love stories and happy endings do indeed happen!
***
Another weekend, and oh crud---- another storm on the horizon. Yes indeedy, the weathermen all over St. Louis are buzzing with the s word, and among others, I do mean SNOW. Sounds like overnight tonight we will be blessed with 4-6" inches of the white stuff. Let's all get out our rulers tomorrow and see how their accuracy fares, shall we? Keep warm, stay dry and be safe out there!
***
One of our wonderful brides e-mailed to comment that they were surprised I baked a cake from a Hershey's recipe! Really I say, one eyebrow raised, pondering quietly. Does my reputation as baker extraordinaire preceed me? Am I more easily recognized by my recipes from more exotice sources? Did my last recipe from Ina Garten confuse you? Perhaps. The short answer is just this---chocolate cake/Hershey's. Need I say more? And quiet frankly, the recipe is absolutely killer, really super moist, ultra chocolately, not that hard to make and guaranteed to be a huge hit with chocolate fans. Trust me, if I print a recipe here, it is not to be missed! Now, that kind of makes me want to take a little trip into the kitchen to have a little bonding time with the Viking!

No comments: