Wednesday, August 15, 2007

B and the Gang

I couldn't help it, it was seeing Kool and the Gang on the Today Show last week, must have made me nostalgic! :) That is Bobbi with photographers from STL, Illinois, Arkansas and New York with Bambi Cantrell and Jerry Ghionis. Bambi is all in black next to Bobbi and Jerry is on Bambi's left. If you are not 'in the business' you may not know that Bambi and Jerry are two of the world's top photographers, think of them as rock stars!

Speaking of the Today Show, are you watching as the Today Show annual wedding offering kicks off as the Martha Stewart Wedding? It looks like it will be absolutely spectacular, with those incredible little details that make it Oh So Martha. (I happen to LOVE Martha--- tell me you do too!) Vote for your favorite couple at www.thetodayshow.com, you can choose from Beth and Will, Tom and Nicole, Alisa and Jason, and Jessica and Cody. If you have been seeing them sing, dance and otherwise be silly you might already have a favorite. I confess that Jessica and Cody are my favorites so I'll be pulling for them to win!

It is another record breaker in St. Louis today, yikes it is HOT HOT HOT. Stay cool and be a blessing to someone! Even a little smile or a small kindness can make the difference in someone's day when it is so oppressive outside.

No comments: