Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hair Raising


I have my hair thank you, we all do. Lots of it even----- although I hate to tempt fate by saying that so far none of the staff have hair that is thinning or balding. Thank heavens! So one night my phone rings and it is Bobbi------- how DARE a certain company in town use our website music for their commercial, I mean really! And to make it about a zillion times worse, it is a rather well known (and heavily played commercial) company for thinning and balding hair. HA! I had a good old fashioned laugh about it all and didn't think much more about it.......after all our brides have lovely, lovely hair!!!!

Until one of our brides, Carin, (who we love because she has a rather wicked sense of humor)-- calls and mentions that she has NOTICED that this company uses our music in their commercial. Well crap------ now they notice! And have I mentioned that they play this commercial a LOT, in every time slot across the spectrum even! Sheesh. I can just see us at the big wedding show at America's Center this weekend having brides ask us if we can make their Dad's bald spot fill in!

So what do you think, change the music or not? In all seriousness I don't really think I will--- the music is for the most part really nice and WE USED IT FIRST!!!!! Unless of course I could find something soothing and romantic, very non-David Allen Coe with no trucks, beer, cowboy hats, mama, or prison.

I'll have to think about it.

No comments: