Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sarah & Tim


We have met with quite a few brides in the past several weeks and have had the opportunity to enlarge the BBP family as well. That does not make our welcome of Sarah & Tim any less exciting for us! Sarah is absolutely adorable, we enjoyed getting to know her a bit better when she came into the studio for her consultation with Bobbi. When she asked to retain BBP she was darling when she asked "Bobbi, please be our photographer for our big day"! Nothing would make us happier Sarah, we are really excited too! Your wedding day will be very beautiful as well as lots of fun and we're so pleased to be part of it!

Things around the studio have not slowed down one teensy bit, as a matter of fact things continue to get busier and busier. I say it all the time but it is never any less true--- we are the luckiest photography studio in the world to be blessed with such great clients, and that includes our super brides and grooms and their families!

Bride Karen tells me that hiking is in her future, Utah in October should be so magnificently gorgeous! If I were a hiker, I think I'd be jealous! As I was saying yesterday, while I am fascinated by geology and archeology, I changed my major when I discovered that I'd have to stay in less than 5 star hotels, go without makeup and look grungy. ACK! Regardless, a lovely getaway to the gorgeous scenery that is Utah sounds so good!

No comments: