Friday, June 06, 2008

Cara and Jason

It is a beautiful Friday------ a nice breeze and lots of sunshine, at least for the moment seemingly ahead of the storms! (Again!) What makes it a truly beautiful Friday of course is the opportunity to welcome another wonderful bride and groom to the BBP Family--- there are few things we enjoy more! Cara and Jason are our latest BBP couple and we're really excited to have them in the fold! They came to us from Jean and Joe, another great soon to be wed duo. So Cara and Jason, welcome to the family, we're all delighted to have you and look forward to spending time with you as we approach your once in a lifetime day!

It goes without saying that I have to drop a wee comment about the ongoing Today Show Race for The Altar. They're down to two couples and since BOTH of my previous wishes have gone unanswered, I guess I'm forced to choose another couple to win their wedding on the Today Show. It's a tough call, the relative of the American Idol star or the couple that has made winning the wedding a career. I think I'm going to have to go with Ladonna and Darnell. They might well be a little skittish to hear that I've voted for them because all of my prior contestants have lost!!! I'm thinking good thoughts!

The winner will be decided next Wednesday on the Today Show and then comes the fun part, choosing from between the gorgeous wedding gowns, the wedding party attire, the cake, the rings and drooling over the honeymoon choices.

I'll be doing the good weather dance again today for the wedding tomorrow of Carrie and Sergio. They're a wonderful couple that have been waiting for their special day for some time now--- and we want the very best for them of course, including a lovely day! The weather looks a little sketchy at this point so please think good thoughts while I get to dancing!

No comments: