Tuesday, June 17, 2008

That Altar Race---

Oh my! The Today Show bride, LaDonna, will be wearing the simple strapless gown from Priscilla of Boston! It actually looks like her, and was the gown that everyone in the BBP studio voted for. The show today (on Today, ha!) featured looks for the groom. Ack. I guess they're trying to be different and each look would be appropriate for a particular wedding----- but the white bucks? Right. I think I'll have to go with look number 1, the simple dark suit. The 'intro' video of all the couples is online at MSNBC, along with the big reveal.


Longtime client Kellie and her 'boys' were in front of Bobbi's lens recently----- they just crack me up! Bobbi adds that her dogs, Hana and Prince, are quite a bit smaller and not nearly as rambunctious as Kellie's 'kids'!

I'm exhausted today! The studio is crazily, happily busy and perhaps a stroll down to Park Avenue Coffee might just be one of the highlights of my day!

No comments: