Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Andi & Matt

While you patiently hum the theme to "J*eopardy" waiting on me to upload the gorgeous images from Angie and Eric's wedding can I show you another happy couple? From the recent engagement session of Andi & Matt ..........

The day was one of the super warm and humid ones here in town and you'd never know it from their cheerful dispositions!

Why IS it that we go from one extreme to another here in St. Louis anyway? Chilly gray and raining on one day and hotter than can be on the next. But the lawns and flowers have surely been the beneficiaries of the weather, that is for certain!

We can't wait for their wedding as it will surely feature a handsome groom, a beautiful bride and a stunning location!

Stay cool!

1 comment:

Will and Lisa said...

I love the images especially the last one. It makes me feel like I know them a little bit! And they look happy together!