Friday, June 19, 2009

Meet Katie!

We have a brand spankin' new intern------ and we're just delighted! Meet Katie!!

A passionate and talented photographer, nice person and caring woman! On her blog she wrote the cutest thing, can I share:

"If you see me walking around with a HUGE smile on my face it’s because I went to Bobbi Brinkman’s studio and talked photography for a few hours. Her studio in Lafayette Square is so cute and trendy and is filled with amazing photographs that she took. My friend, Danielle" shoots weddings with Bobbi. "Long story short… I’m going to intern for Bobbi, Tina, and Danielle!!! I am super excited and really nervous. This isn’t just your normal photographer, Bobbi has been doing this for 30 years and knows the ins and outs of the business. So…once again, I’m both super excited and nervous! Oh, Bobbi is also offering a wedding class to teach others some of her “tricks”. I’m going to that too! Bobbi tells me that I have to survive her boot camp! Funny thing is, she’s not really joking!!! Once again….excited and nervous! ;) I can’t wait to learn from the best!!!

This is how I feel:"

dogsmile

Photo taken from: The Planet’s Funniest Animals


Note from Tina: I am flattered and entertained that Katie would say in her blog that she is interning for me as well. Let me be giving serious thought to what I shall teach the little grasshopper........................

No comments: