Monday, January 28, 2008

Close the Windows

Another great wedding show has ended--- the close of the St. Louis Bride show (aka Wedding Connection) at Windows On Washington, held yesterday. The bonus was that the day was absolutely gorgeous and the couples and many of their parents could get downtown in above average temperatures. We were tucked in between two of our favorite vendors, Millenium DJ's and Video and The Cakery. Add to that the great brides that we met (along with more than a few Mom's at the helm) it was a great day!

I actually started booking appointments for consultations for brides we met at the show last night and it goes without saying that we'd love to see YOU in the studio as well.

Last night after a day on my feet on the concrete floor and nearly endless talking I was pooped! It's funny, I even dreamed of brides! You know how dreams are so funny and mixed up, well one of our great brides Chrissie was in my dream along with Carey one of our past brides Mom. Don't ask me why they were together in a car driving to Florida or why in the world I had the dream to begin with, other than the fact we saw Chrissie at the show yesterday. I hope it means that Florida is in my future? And next time I'd like to add dreams of cupcakes into the mix!

Now, who has a nice honeymoon I can tag along on.......................................................???? At the very least I may absolutely have to pop into The Cupcakery in the Central West End. Since gazing at cake all day yesterday I have an inescapable craving for one of their completely yummy Tuxedo cupcakes. Oh yeah!

Happy Monday!

No comments: