Thursday, April 03, 2008

Baby on Board!

It seems as if last years' brides have been very creative lately! Creating babies that is! Perhaps it is a statement about the cold winter? We are always THRILLED to hear that our wonderful couples are having BBP babies----- maternity sessions, newborn photos, watching babies grow--- WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

The fabulous Keri and her handsome husband Jeremy are going to welcome their first bundle of joy in October! Keri tells us that mornings are not her finest hour, but that shall pass!

I can remember when I was expecting my first child----- oh the morning sickness was absolutely terrible, I was hospitalized twice! That baby is all grown up now with 3 handsome little boys of her own and I nursed her through her first trimester as well. Thankfully, morning sickness doesn't last forever!

Congratulations Keri and Jeremy------ our warmest blessings go out to you and your extended families!

No comments: