Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where will you be 5/10?


Where will YOU be May 10th? Will you be watching and waiting for news of Jenna Bush's wedding? Or could you just care less? Here at BBP we will have some interest because we've had an ongoing discussion about why she didn't get married in the Rose Garden at the White House! I don't know about you, but if I could------ I would! Instead she and her fiance are getting married at the family ranch in Crawford, Texas. I hope that the ranch is enormous because she is having FOURTEEN in her bridal party. Yes, I said 14! We do have large groups of bridesmaids from time to time but I would have to say that fourteen would raise even our eyebrows, and we've seen everything! Personally, I think this is the recipe for drama, 14 women all supercharged with emotion--- together----on a specific day where emotions run high anyway. Wow. I just hope that if there is snitty behavior, slapping, screeching and clawing----I hope it is dutifully recorded on film or video. I'll be watching TMZ just in case! (ha!) Regardless, each of their dresses, Lela Rose originals and these "ombre gowns feature 7 different colors and styles made of crinkle silk chiffon backed in cotton voile; the shades are inspired by the lush Texan bluebonnets and Indian paint brush that are in season now, and the result unites the bridal party while highlighting each girl's individuality. "

Dress_sketches

You can read all of the details at "The Bride's Guide". The photos should be interesting for a lot of reasons, each bridesmaid was allowed to voice her input as to the gown she would wear for the wedding. We've all seen this backfire bigtime. Perhaps when you have a fancy schmancy designer and a very large budget, the ohmygosh I could have ugly bridesmaids dresses thing is alleviated. Time will tell.

I'll be waiting for the pictures----- we all want the details. Like.......... cake! What kind of cake will there be? Are all of her bridesmaids the same size (as we know, that does make the whole dress the bridesmaid thing a lot easier) and what WILL the father-daughter dance song be? We all have our bets down (and you can be sure that many are socially irresponsible)---- what is yours?





No comments: