Monday, April 21, 2008

Sarah & Tim

Sarah and Tim are just one of many of the spring engagement sessions going on at BBP. We met them at the Jewel Box shortly before it turned to a sea of mud, the tulips were lovely. The photo above is reflective of how I think we all feel that spring is finally here---- and by all accounts worth the wait. Woo Hoo!

Have I mentioned my yard? The most gorgeous yard you have ever seen, emerald green and lush as can be. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It is so beautiful and I am so darn proud of my hard work since fall that I am going to have to do a full pictorial on its' glory very soon! :) But I digress!

We are anxiously awaiting Sarah and Tim's Big day----- they are a wonderfully fun couple and their wedding will be Huge Fun.


Are they great or what? Sarah is sweet and fun and pretty----- and we always say that besides being tall and handsome, when you look up chivalrous gentleman in the dictionary, well-- that would be Tim's photo there! Theirs will be a marriage made in heaven!

Now, back to the enjoyment of all things spring!

No comments: