Friday, April 11, 2008

Need me today?


How about a little birthday self promotion???? :) If you need me today, I am not in. What is a birthday for if not taking the day off? Add to that the fact that my girls are in town for my birthday (yay!) and the sky is blue, daffodils are blooming, trees are glorious and the day is fantastic.

So----------- I know you need me, I really do. And I'll get there, I promise. Just not today! Bobbi is (as always) hard on the job however!

Tomorrow is the sure to be gorgeous wedding of Chrissie and Chris, we can't wait! And I WILL be back to it!

1 comment:

Carin and Michael Schindler said...

Happy Birthday Tina - I hope your time with your girls is WONDERFUL and full of laughter and Joy! May God pour out His riches blessing on you this year as you are such a blessing to so many.