Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mary Beth & Matt

Of course Mary Beth and Matt look happy------ it is finally a gorgeous spring day in St. Louis! I can't tell you the number of times we've had to reschedule their engagement session, those cute little white pants just would not have done well in the rain and the mud. Ack! Needless to say all concerned were delighted to accomplish their spring session and of course it was loads of fun to boot! Their next session will be this summer on the boat at Osage Beach, we're looking forward to it!

Now, humor me! I leave you with lawn photos. Seriously, I am just excited beyond myself about that lawn. No PhotoShop or anything, it is that green! And lush. Allow me the joy of appreciating it. That is one great fabulous incredibly wonderful yard! Soon I will hate the fact that I am married to it, watering it, mowing it, babying it. Hating it if the truth be told. By August I want a patch of astroturf. But for now, I am reveling in its' glory.

Our groom to be Matt (above) is a fireman that does lawn and landscaping as well---- I have every confidence that even HE would be impressed! :)

We enjoyed the most wonderful of mornings with Nicolle of Alred Wedding Consultants! She is delightful, professional and full of enthusiasm, how could her touch not make a wedding day even more wonderful? Add to that the always fabulous coffee from Park Avenue Coffee and a bit of an assortment of their noteworthy gooey butter cake (triple chocolate, traditional and white chocolate madadamia)----- a fantastic morning!

Happy Earth Day-------- think green, count your blessings, and pass one on~!


No comments: