Tuesday, February 13, 2007



Nothing more thrilling than snow??? Well, so say the kids around metro St. Louis where lots of snow fell around the area. The weather folks promised around 5 inches, looking out the back door I'd guess we received maybe 3 inches or so. Thanks to my wonderful neighbor Laine, my sidewalk and steps were shoveled and salted! We're a bit harder to thrill than our young neighbors, either because we don't get the fun of 'snow days', or we're just a little more jaded. Finding a good belly laugh today wasn't that hard, even without a sled! Check out this uTube video, the entire wedding party does the "Thriller Dance". Ohmygosh!

Personally, I think that the groom is really having WAY too much fun! Notice how the bride is in the second row? The groom is just sucking up all the attention and spotlight, I wonder if this is just the way their relationship goes? Geez! :)

So................... who will be the first wedding couple to provide such entertainment? Just let me know ahead of time, okay? I wouldn't want to set to giggling and embarrass myself!

Have a great time in the snow, no matter what your age!

2 comments:

Danielle and Mike said...

All I have to say is better be at the wedding where Thriller takes place! Ever since I have seen "13 Going on 30", I have only wished of seeing Thriller at a wedding. Who is going to make my dreams come true????!!!!! Come on who's up for the challenge?? Tina this is new criteria that needs to be on the contact form: Are you willing to learn and perform Thriller on your big day?

Bobbi Brinkman Photography said...

Nell, I will make sure that I put this on the contact form immediately! You know that all of us, as well as the BBP brides simply live to make your dreams come true! :)