Thursday, February 15, 2007

Rings & Things


I wonder about wedding rings everytime I see them. Do they choose them because of:
  • price
  • design
  • the 'show off factor'
  • personality expression

At every wedding, we normally do a 'ring shot' before the ceremony, as well as throughout the day. When we are handed those little boxes by the best man and maid of honor it is always thrilling to open the case and see the jewel inside. Some rings are plain and simple, some are very trendy in their styling (i.e. square shaped or colored stones), and some are just plain flashy. In most cases the rings match the wearer---- but not always.

It's the day after Valentine's Day and everyone seems to be in a sort of daze. Is it the chocolate hangover? Or is it just the letdown that follows a 'holiday', especially a holiday where love is on the minds and hearts of just about everyone? We hope that you had a great Valentine's Day and your choice of loving gifts. I have to brag on my gift---- a RED iPod Nano! My Shuffle died recently and it's passing left me feeling very sad indeed. I'll be listening to Pema Chodrun while working today and feeling very Zen!

Stay warm----- and gather your strength, after all---- this weekend Mardi Gras is here!

No comments: