Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Vivian and Tim





Another St. Louis day sunny and bright with the promise of SPRING! We are so pleased to welcome Vivian and Tim to the wedding family at BBP! Vivi and Tim also came to us from the Wedding Show at WOW and we are just delighted to have them. Vivi teaches second grade and is the bubbliest elementary school teacher you can imagine! Tim is an exec with one of the local investment firms. I'm sure the two of them will have a wonderful future together.

On another note, I got a very funny call yesterday from one of our hilarious brides. She says that my post yesterday about Jennifer Hudson looking like a baked potato in a prom dress was a little harsh. Harsh Schmarsh I say!! After all, did you see Hudson this morning on the Today Show? They point blank asked her about that dress during her interview and she very tactfully said that she loved "THE DRESS"...... emphasis on the dress. I think she was referring to the fact that she is young and wet behind the ears in show business and she allowed 'them' to dress her. baked potato jacket and all. See, it wasn't just me!

No comments: